Date: January - April 2019
Cost: US $ 2,500 tuition + $ 300 registration fee + $ 1,100 extended outreach.
Application fee is non-refundable, non-transferable. Due 10 days after acceptance into school.
The total for both outreach and tuition is due five weeks before the start of school. Flights are not included in tuition prices.
Tuition Price for Mexican Nationals (living in Mexico): US $ 700 + registration fee of $ 300 = $ 1,000 USD + (extended outreach US $ 1,100)
Must produces a copy of their government issued ID. (IFE, Driver's License, or passport)
For more information
Kaleo is the Greek word for calling. In Isaiah 6, the prophet Isaiah encountered God, and was touched by His holy fire.
After the fire touched him, the Isaiah said 'I heard God's call "who shall I send, and who will go for us. "From the depth of my heart I cried out "here am I! Send me!” After this encounter with God, he was never the same.
We invite you to come and be part of this pioneering school. Come encounter His fire and be transformed for what He has commissioned you to do. God is calling His sons and daughters to come to deeper levels of intimacy with Him so they can GO and fulfill the Great Commission.
Our hearts are to equip and empower you with the tools and wisdom to launch long term into the mission field. The harvest truly is plentiful, will you become one of the workers to bring in the Harvest of the Nations? We invite you to come and join us in Mexico!
At KSM you will:
- Receive training in:
- Church planting
- Pioneer missions
- Supernatural ministry
- Healing and deliverance
- Iris core values
- Much more!
- Attend a missionary training school with Mexican pastors and leaders.
- Be trained by experienced missionaries and ministers.
- Be a part of the ministry team for large evangelistic outreaches.
- Serve for 3 months and immerse yourself into Mexican culture. You will gain practical missions experience which includes an extended outreach to various parts of the country. The school lasts 9-10 weeks followed by the extended outreaches which last for 18 days.
- Weekly outreaches to surrounding cities and states in Mexico.
- Be immersed in the culture and language of Mexico.
- Get practically equipped for the physical challenges of long term missions in third-world nations and live with a company of abandoned, holy and whole-hearted lovers of Jesus.
- After graduating the school you may have the opportunity join an Iris Global / Kaleo International missions base as a long term missionary. (After interest shown, decisions will be made case-by-case).